Making noises, playing with Manhattan, trying to blow bubbles and curling her tongue
(Josh thinks she is showing off- she curls her tongue all the time and he can’t do it.)
January has been great fun:
- V is now 4 months old and can *almost* roll over
- She saw the C’s break their 4 game losing streak at her 5th Celtics game
- She saw the C’s extend their winning streak to 5 games – their longest W streak of the season so far (her 6th game)
- She was a hit at the Garden in her Brady jersey and Rondo headband
- She made it through her first entire C’s game and then celebrated at Beerworks
- She still loves watching football
- Tea flower from our China trip
- Happy Girl
- Posing at Daycare
- Sleeping under Mama's desk
- Rondo fan
- V's 5th Celtics game
- Wearing Great-Grandmothers handiwork
- Curling her tongue
- Giggle games
- So cute and happy
- Daycare is awesome!
- Aunt Shannon's owl hat
- Uncle Thadd's owl hat
- Naartjie outfit from her South African friends
- So giggly
- Miss Amy's hat
- So fancy in her faux-fur collar dress
- Go Brady!
- V at her 6th Celtic's game
- Supporting TB at the C's game
- Celebrating a C's win at Beerworks
- So happy on her Saturday errands
- Kitty tails are soft
- Daddy's favorite dress
- Dad picked this dress out 10 months ago
- Happy, Happy, Happy.
- Focused on the game
- Touch Down!
- Go Pats!
- Baby Brady.
(5 weeks old)
Fun outfits, outgrown newborn outfits, fun handmade blankets, a visit from Poy, Jeannette’s last week of maternity leave, Violette’s first trip to MIT, meeting labmates and Jon Nolan! It was a great week!
- I don't fit in size newborn anymore!
- Smile games with Daddy
- Poy came to visit!
- 1st trip to MIT
- I love Jon Nolan!
- Freshmen get younger every year!
- My Great Aunt June made me this cozy blanket!