Posts Tagged: JFJ
January has been great fun:
- V is now 4 months old and can *almost* roll over
- She saw the C’s break their 4 game losing streak at her 5th Celtics game
- She saw the C’s extend their winning streak to 5 games – their longest W streak of the season so far (her 6th game)
- She was a hit at the Garden in her Brady jersey and Rondo headband
- She made it through her first entire C’s game and then celebrated at Beerworks
- She still loves watching football
- Tea flower from our China trip
- Happy Girl
- Posing at Daycare
- Sleeping under Mama's desk
- Rondo fan
- V's 5th Celtics game
- Wearing Great-Grandmothers handiwork
- Curling her tongue
- Giggle games
- So cute and happy
- Daycare is awesome!
- Aunt Shannon's owl hat
- Uncle Thadd's owl hat
- Naartjie outfit from her South African friends
- So giggly
- Miss Amy's hat
- So fancy in her faux-fur collar dress
- Go Brady!
- V at her 6th Celtic's game
- Supporting TB at the C's game
- Celebrating a C's win at Beerworks
- So happy on her Saturday errands
- Kitty tails are soft
- Daddy's favorite dress
- Dad picked this dress out 10 months ago
- Happy, Happy, Happy.
- Focused on the game
- Touch Down!
- Go Pats!
- Baby Brady.
We tried out Boston’s First Night activities for Violette’s first New Year’s Eve. We went to the Mary Baker Eddy Library where we saw the Mapparium and a traditional Japanese drum show, Odaiko. The first drum beat, Violette jumped out of her skin, but she loved the rest of the show. From there we headed to the Mother Church for a tour. We saw some of the ice sculptures then had lunch at Whiskey’s before heading to the Family Festival and checking out all the fun there. Finally, we walked down the parade route and checked out more ice sculptures before heading home to play board games and break our New Year’s Eve Peppermint Pig. Daddy got V out of bed to make sure she didn’t miss the start of 2013. She was not very impressed and barely woke up.
Click on the thumbnail to see whole photo