Auntie Becky and Auntie Tina are here for St. Patty’s day.
Edge went to his 4th Celtics game of his 2 short months. We were able to stay the whole game!
We had a fun lunch at Estelle’s (V took a great nap there) and then we headed out on a long walk through Downtown, the North End, Back Bay and the South End!
This month, Violette
- Turned 6 months old!
- Got a visit from her friend Lily
- Had her first try of solid foods – not loving it
- Moved to sleeping in her big girl crib in her own nursery
- Had a great visit with her Aunt Becky (Pictures here)
- Celebrated her 1st St. Patty’s Day
- Went to a few more Celtics games
- And went to Phoenix to visit her Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, Cousin Jackie and friends! She had her first dip in a pool here too! (Pictures here)
- Hung out with Gary and Daniel
- Celebrated her first Easter (Pictures here)