Fiallen Game 14
- We saw what was probably Quisy’s last NBA game ever today. :( It was super scary. He bounced off of Arenas and collapsed face forward and didn’t move. The game didn’t resume for a long time and he left on a stretcher.
- We got tickets through MIT to sit in the Promenade – so we weren’t in our normal seats. Awesome bird’s eye view of the game, but it felt pretty removed from the excitement of being with the Garden crowd.
- Jeannette’s wearing her Jesus shirt to every game until he beats Reggie’s 3 pt record.
- There was a marching band at half-time! They were great fun!
- We got to see Gino make an appearance at the end of the game too.