Fiallen Game 14
- We saw what was probably Quisy’s last NBA game ever today. It was super scary. He bounced off of Arenas and collapsed face forward and didn’t move. The game didn’t resume for a long time and he left on a stretcher.
- We got tickets through MIT to sit in the Promenade – so we weren’t in our normal seats. Awesome bird’s eye view of the game, but it felt pretty removed from the excitement of being with the Garden crowd.
- Jeannette’s wearing her Jesus shirt to every game until he beats Reggie’s 3 pt record.
- There was a marching band at half-time! They were great fun!
- We got to see Gino make an appearance at the end of the game too.