She wasn’t too interested in pictures this morning at daycare. Tonight was Jeannette’s office holiday party. So V got another wear out of her Christmas dress. Photos aren’t too awesome today, one of her snoozing on mama at the party, and one of her sacked out in her dress once she got home.
Making noises, playing with Manhattan, trying to blow bubbles and curling her tongue
(Josh thinks she is showing off- she curls her tongue all the time and he can’t do it.)
January has been great fun:
- V is now 4 months old and can *almost* roll over
- She saw the C’s break their 4 game losing streak at her 5th Celtics game
- She saw the C’s extend their winning streak to 5 games – their longest W streak of the season so far (her 6th game)
- She was a hit at the Garden in her Brady jersey and Rondo headband
- She made it through her first entire C’s game and then celebrated at Beerworks
- She still loves watching football
- Tea flower from our China trip
- Happy Girl
- Posing at Daycare
- Sleeping under Mama's desk
- Rondo fan
- V's 5th Celtics game
- Wearing Great-Grandmothers handiwork
- Curling her tongue
- Giggle games
- So cute and happy
- Daycare is awesome!
- Aunt Shannon's owl hat
- Uncle Thadd's owl hat
- Naartjie outfit from her South African friends
- So giggly
- Miss Amy's hat
- So fancy in her faux-fur collar dress
- Go Brady!
- V at her 6th Celtic's game
- Supporting TB at the C's game
- Celebrating a C's win at Beerworks
- So happy on her Saturday errands
- Kitty tails are soft
- Daddy's favorite dress
- Dad picked this dress out 10 months ago
- Happy, Happy, Happy.
- Focused on the game
- Touch Down!
- Go Pats!
- Baby Brady.